Returns, Exchanges, Cancellations & More
First and foremost, if we messed up, for example a manufacturing defect, and the item shipped is not as described or displayed per the pictures, there is a good chance it can be returned for a full refund. Due to the custom nature of each product, you need to be aware each product is CUSTOM MADE per APPROVED PROJECT to our CLIENTS SPECIFIED NEEDS. Each product is custom in nature that it cannot simply fit other products said product that may be similar in size and is not meant to protect as described. ALL SALES ARE FINAL and returns are mostly rejected due to the nature of the products we sell in concerning the type of industry we service. Here are a few key requirements you are subjected to due to a return, exchange, or cancellation. These are pretty common requirements throughout the custom packaging industry and are widely available on each respective platforms website under the RETURNS & SHIPPING pages reference section (including this one).
- 33% Restocking Fee (applied even up to time of shipment). This can be waved if the order has been cancelled before the product has been produced (touched) meaning any labor, material, packaging, or palletizing has been involved. If it's been ordered and cancelled in 3 days, its subject to the 33% Restocking Fee.
- The END USER or CLIENT is Responsible for the returned item's shipping fee's of any product. Products may be dropped off by end user but only with an approved authorized RMA form with printed out e-mail response from vendor (Nelson Case Corp).
- Original Shipping Cost incurred to end user or Client are non-refundable in these types of scenarios. No Exceptions
- Shipments Refused are considered an unauthorized cancellation of order and are subject to all restrictions mentioned above with no exceptions
- Orders in Route that are cancelled may not be deemed Refundable at all. If authorized to return will be subject to all restrictions mentioned above at a higher 66% Restocking Fee due to the labor process of producing, packaging and shipping procedures with no exceptions.
- If a product was AUTORIZED AS RETURNABLE it must be returned in the same packaging and same service route (USPS, FEDERAL EXPRESS, UPS) as shipped to END USER or CLIENT. It cannot be returned USPS if it was shipped via Federal Express 2nd Day. It would need to match each procedure as originally agreed upon, both ways.
Items Not Eligible for Returns, Refunds or Exchanges
- Items Damaged in Transit but not inspected or noted (Contact Courrier)
- Items not returned in same condition as sent from our Shipping Location
- Large Oversized Items that are Not Standard Packaging or Palletized
- Any Products not Returned in its Original Packaging as sent by our Shipping Department
- We cannot Guarantee shipping dates or transit times. This is based on the shipping method chosen. Its a rough estimate at most.
- Any Custom Parts Cut to Order or Approved by END USER or Client, No Exceptions
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.